Monday, May 21, 2007

CSFF Blog Tour- The Sword Review

Today was the first day of the CSFF Blog Tour for The Sword Review, an online Christian speculative fiction magazine. Due to finals, I won't be able to post a review of the site or any short stories on it until Wednesday. For now, here are the links to the other blogs participating in the tour:

Jim Black
Amy Browning
Jackie Castle
Valerie Comer
Karri Compton
Frank Creed
CSFF Blog Tour
Gene Curtis
D. G. D. Davidson
Chris Deanne
April Erwin
Kameron M. Franklin
Linda Gilmore
Beth Goddard
Marcus Goodyear
Andrea Graham
Jill Hart
Katie Hart
Sherrie Hibbs
Heather R. Hunt
Becca Johnson
Jason Joyner
Kait
Karen
Dawn King
Tina Kulesa
Lost Genre Guild
Kevin Lucia and The Bookshelf Reviews 2.0 - The Compendium
Terri Main
Rachel Marks
Rebecca LuElla Miller
Eve Nielsen
John W. Otte
John Ottinger
Robin Parrish
Cheryl Russel
Hanna Sandvig
Chawna Schroeder
Mirtika Schultz
Steve Trower
Speculative Faith
Daniel I. Weaver
Russell Griffith
Jason Waguespac
Holly
Brandon Barr

Have a wonderful evening! :)

Becca Johnson

4 comments:

pixy said...

Which stories are you reading? :D

Becky said...

Well, Becca, how can The Writer's Sword not like The Sword Review? Heh heh heh.

Seriously, I hope you notice that they take student submissions. Maybe this summer when you have some time ... ;-)

Praying for you during finals!

Becky

Merrie Destefano said...

Blessings on your finals, Becca! And it was great to hear from you last night. Good job posting the links for the blog tour. Keep writing!
long distance hugs--
:)

Becca Johnson said...

LOL, Becky! :D

Thank you for the finals blessings, prayers, and hugs. :)

Rachel, I read "ME Control" last night (that was really good) as well as "While the Wyverns Watch" and "Wish Upon." I'm not sure if I will post about the two poems though because I'm not a poetry expert. :P
I skimmed "Polar Daughter" awhile ago, but it was so long that I didn't read every word. I do that a lot. :( Bad me! :P

Becca Johnson