Okay, I've decided to add a new feature to my blog! :) Once a week, I will post five quotes on a certain topic, along with one related humorous quote (if I can find one) and one unrelated random quote. Sound like fun? I love quotes, so it sounds like fun to me! :) Let me know what you think! Feedback is always greatly appreciated. :D
This week's topic: courage. (The quotes are posted in no particular order.)
1. You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
2. Courage is just fear, plus prayers, plus understanding.
3. Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.
4. Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point.
5. Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of a readiness to die.
-Gilbert Keith Chesterton
To bathe a cat takes brute force, perseverance, courage of conviction - and a cat. The last ingredient is usually hardest to come by.
A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell.
That was fun collecting those quotes! Remember, I welcome your opinions on this new feature. :D Have an awesome night!