Thursday, June 21, 2007

Quotes of the Week #4- Movie Villains

This week all quotes, except the random one, are things movie villains have said. Since I missed two weeks due to a vacation, I have included ten quotes instead of the usual five. Next week, the subject will be movie hero quotes. Enjoy! :)

1. Ah, how shall I do it? Oh, I know. I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives…I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!
-Yzma, from The Emperor’s New Groove

2. Sneaky little hobbitses.
-Gollum, from The Two Towers



3. And once I turn back into my beautiful self I'm going to kill you.
-Yzma, from The Emperor’s New Groove

4. We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false!
-Gollum, from The Two Towers



5. First, your return to shore was not part of our negotiations nor our agreement, so I must do nothin'. And secondly, you must be a pirate for the Pirate's Code to apply, and you're not. And thirdly, the Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Miss Turner.
-Barbossa, from Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl



7. Mr. Anderson... you disappoint me.
-Agent Smith, from The Matrix


8. Why don't you sleep with the pigs, cindersoot, if you insist on smelling like one.
-Marguerite, from Ever After

9. As I told you, it would be absolutely, totally, and in all other ways inconceivable.
-Vizzini, from The Princess Bride

10. I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request... Means "no."
-Barbossa, from Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl



Bonus Quote:

Luke, I am your father.
-Darth Vader, from The Empire Strikes Back

Random Quote:

This is the day you will always remember as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow.
-Captain Jack Sparrow, from Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

Happy adventures!

Becca Johnson

2 comments:

Merrie Destefano said...

Very creative, Becca! Bad quy quotes. I like it! I like it a lot!
:)

shekinah said...

Great collection of quotes.