Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My First Published Piece!

Yesterday, I received my copy of the magazine my first published piece will appear in! I was so excited to see that envelope! I ripped it open, pulled the magazine out, held it aloft for my mom to see, then twirled around the kitchen. Yes, I was excited! ;) :D

The magazine is devozine, and my haiku will appear in the September-October 2007 issue. :) I'm so happy! Now I can say I'm published! :P If any of you subscribe to devozine, be sure to look for my haiku in there!

You can visit devozine's website and check out other teens' poetry as well.

Have an awesome day and many happy adventures!

Becca Johnson

3 comments:

everlastingscribe said...

Congrats! So richly deserved too!

Merrie Destefano said...

Yeah, Becca! How cool is that? I'm soooo happy for you. Keep writing, there's more ahead . . .
Blessings always--

Becca Johnson said...

Thanks, guys! I'm so excited! :D I can't wait to go write more! :D

Becca Johnson