Sunday, July 29, 2007

Quotes of the Week #8- Twilight


Since I just finished reading Twilight and New Moon by Stephenie Meyer, and I also just posted a review of them, I decided that Twilight would be the focus of this week's quotes. I have so many favorite lines from the book, but I had to choose only five, and they couldn't give much, if anything, away. Hopefully, I accomplished the second task well. :) Now, without further ado, here are the quotes:

1. "It would be more…prudent for you not to be my friend."
-Edward to Bella

2. “Hadn’t you noticed? I’m breaking all the rules now.”
-Edward to Bella

3. "I don’t scare you.”
“No more than usual”
-Edward and Bella

4. ‘I was intrigued rather than frightened, as I perhaps should have been.’
-Bella

5. “Oh, I’m with the vampires, of course.”
-Bella to Edward

Humorous Quote:

“He looks at you like…like you’re something to eat.”
-Mike to Bella

Random Quote:

Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.
–Viktor Frankl

Happy adventures!

Becca Johnson

No comments: