Saturday, August 18, 2007

Quotes of the Week #9- Eclipse


I chose these quotes from Eclipse rather randomly, and I hope none of them give anything away. Enjoy! :D

1. "I'm not taking anything for granted, and I'll be fighting twice as hard as you will."
-Edward

2. "I already know how strong you are. You didn't have to break the furniture."
-Bella

3. "I'm not going to kill you now, because it would upset Bella."
-Edward

4. "I can't imagine how awful that must feel. Being normal? Ugh."
-Bella

5. "I was just wondering why you stabbed him. Not that I object."
-Edward

Humorous Quote:

"Yes, because a vampire slumber party is the pinnacle of safety conscious behavior."
-Bella

Random Quote:

Be careful of the words you say. Keep them soft and sweet. You never know from day to day which ones you'll have to eat.
-Unknown (to me at least)

Happy adventures!

Becca Johnson

3 comments:

Merrie Destefano said...

Hi, Becca! I haven't talked to you much lately--this book looks interesting.

Hope you had fun singing!
:)
Merrie

Chelsie said...

Wow you have a great page. Thank you for inviting me to view it. The book sounds intersting I will have to read it sometime soon.
Have a great night.
Chelsie

Becca Johnson said...

Merrie- It's partially my fault for not reading anyone's blogs for a while. Speaking of which, I need to go check out your new one and add it to my page! :D See you there soon! :P

Chelsie- I'm glad you like the blog. :D I love having "visitors." :P
It's definitely a great book, and I think you would like it, especially since you read more romance than I do. :D
Hope to see you sometime soon!

Love, Becca Johnson