This week's quotes are about life and its lessons, joys, and courage. Quotes #1 and #5 are particularly good! :D
1. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
2. This process of the good life is not, I am convinced, a life for the faint-hearted. It involves the stretching and growing of becoming more and more of one's potentialities. It involves the courage to be. It means launching oneself fully into the stream of life.
3. Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it.... If you have made mistakes, even serious mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the STAYING DOWN.
4. Is life not full of opportunities for learning love? Every man and woman every day has a thousand of them. The world is not a playground; it is a schoolroom. Life is not a holiday, but an education. And the one eternal lesson for us all is how better we can love.
5. Upon a life I did not live, upon a death I did not die; another’s life, another’s death, I stake my whole eternity.
Unrelated Humorous Quote:
I don't mind it when my guests write their names on the furniture in the house dust, I just don't like it when they date their signatures!
This is what I've learned: that everybody is talented, original, and has something important to say.
Live the adventure!