I wanted to talk about courage again this week, but I decided to come at it from a different angle by exposing fear for what it really is. Life is a constant battle against fear, even if we don't realize it. We deal with the fear of man, fear of the future, fear of the unknown, fear of failure, and so much more everyday. May you find strength and a new perspective in the following quotes!
1. You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
2. Some people expend tremendous amounts of energy to be normal.
3. Men fear death as children fear to go in the dark.
4. Those who love to be feared, fear to be loved; they themselves are of all people the most abject; some fear them, but they fear everyone.
-St. Francis de Sales
5. The fear of God kills all other fears.
Unrelated Humorous Quote:
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Remember, God, Who loves us more than anything, cares about what matters to us. He's watching out for us, and He's always with us.
Live the adventure without fear!