Saturday, July 26, 2008

Quotes of the Week #18: Artemis Fowl


I'm working on getting my blog going again, and I was told that my weekly quotes were sorely missed. So, today, I'm treating you to Artemis Fowl (by Eoin Colfer) quotes. :D

1. "Don't look directly at the screen. It's bad for my skin."
-Opal Koboi, from The Opal Deception

2. "Knock yourself out ... Or rather, don't."
-Artemis Fowl, from Artemis Fowl

3. "A CD. How quaint. We have these in museums."
-Holly Short, from The Eternity Code

4. "Oh, brilliant. I must write that one down in my witty retorts book."
-Mulch Diggums, from The Lost Colony

5. "I never tell anybody exactly how clever I am. They would be too scared."
-Artemis Fowl, from The Eternity Code

Bonus Quote:

"When are you going to learn, Mud Boy? Your little schemes have a tendency to get people hurt. Usually the people who care about you."
-Holly Short, from The Eternity Code

And now off to scheming. :P

Becca Johnson

3 comments:

Rebecca LuElla Miller said...

Well, so you are still alive and kickin', Becca. I thought maybe college did you in! ;-) Welcome back to the blog world.

Becky

Becca Johnson said...

Lol! Yeah, I'm still here. :P One more year of college and I'll be free! Yay!

-Becca Johnson

petrenkov said...

It is rather interesting for me to read that article. Thanks the author for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Best regards
Jeph Normic