Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Project

So, you might have noticed that the fantasy novel progress changed (it's over on the right). That's because I started a new story that I like much better. In fact, it's not fantasy now. It's more science fiction. College has been keeping me from writing much of it recently, which is depressing, but I plan getting back to it during break and writing a lot. I hope that works out.

The story interests me more, the characters feel more real to me, and I actually have a general plan for where this story is going. Toward the end of writing my other story, I realized it had some serious flaws. I'll go back and fix it later, but it will take a serious rewrite, and I wanted to try something new.

I'll try to post updates now and then on how this new novel is going. :)

Becca Johnson

2 comments:

Rebecca LuElla Miller said...

I'm just glad you're writing. Sometimes school can make reading and writing seem like so much chore, it can squeeze the joy from it. That you still even want to write is a victory in itself! And science fiction is OK. LOL

Becky

Becca Johnson said...

That's for sure. It's science fiction without too much science, so I can manage it. :P I don't like science very much.

-Becca