Friday, February 4, 2011

Pieces of Words #1

I’ve decided to do a variation on the weekly quotes I used to post. What I have in mind will be called Pieces of Words and will sometimes be posted more often than once a week, sometimes less often. It depends on if I find some good pieces. These posts will be collections of words from songs, poems, stories, blogs, other nonfiction, etc. that I thought were beautiful, that touched me, that stuck out to me, or that made me think. Sounds fun, doesn’t it? So, here’s my first Pieces of Words post. Enjoy!

Songs:

"And when you’re finally in My arms, you’ll look up and see love has a face. And I will be your hope." –"Not Alone" by RED

"You’re not so far that I can’t get to where you are." –"Invisible" by Disciple

Story:

"He infected it."
"With a disease?"
"A desire. And desire can be a disease, Claudia."
-The Warden and Claudia from Sapphique by Catherine Fisher

Nonfiction:

"Maybe every breath we take is the outcome of the breath we took before it." –Joy in her blog post life beside the silverscreen.

Happy adventures!

Becca Johnson

No comments: