Thursday, June 30, 2011

6 Books I'm Most Excited About Being Released Later This Year

I can't wait to read these books, so I thought I'd share my excitement and the cool covers.


Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
Third in the Wolves of Mercy Falls series
July 12, 2011


Goliath by Scott Westerfeld
Third in the Leviathan trilogy
September 20, 2011


Fullmetal Alchemist volume 26 by Hiromu Arakawa
September 20, 2011


The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
October 18, 2011


Crossed by Ally Condie
Second in the Matched trilogy
November 1, 2011


Fullmetal Alchemist volume 27 by Hiromu Arakawa
Final volume in the Fullmetal Alchemist series
December 20, 2011

What books are you most looking forward to?

Becca Johnson

4 comments:

miruialiel.eternalprincess said...

Now this is a fun blogpost! =D So exciting!

I actually don't really know what is being released this year, so I can't really answer the question yet. :P

Becca Johnson said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D

Cherise said...

I knew that Goliath had to be on this list! I just knew it!

So yeah, that's basically the one book I'm waiting impatiently for. ;)

Becca Johnson said...

Lol! Nice. :) I'm sure it will be good. :D