This week's quotes are on anger and its consequences. I found these quotes to be quite profound.
1. Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame.
2. My anger protected me only for a short time; anger wearies itself out and truth comes in.
3. Anger is one letter short of danger.
4. No matter how just your words may be, you ruin everything when you speak with anger.
5. He who angers you, conquers you.
People who fly into a rage always make a bad landing.
Because we love something else more than this world we love even this world better than those who know no other.
Live the adventure!